Job Title: Full Stack .net Developer
Number of Openings: 1
Office Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Reports to: VP of Enterprise development.
How to Apply: Click Apply Now or send your profile at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fusionstak is an emerging Information Technology company that offers many solutions to both the private and public sectors. We specialize in reaching out to our partners in across the spectrum and working with them to solve the daily problems they face with innovative technological solutions that are easy to use and cost effective. Our headquarters is located in the Baton Rouge, LA area and our products are being used in many areas across the state. Our most powerful offering to date is the CloudGavel electronic warrant system that can generate savings for law enforcement on warrant production by up to 90%.
Fusionstak is looking for application developer to build & manage custom web-based application using Microsoft technologies.
- Designing, develop & maintain new software products for robustness and scalability
- Working with product to build solution for the state and local government
- Helping/working multiple agile scrum teams to with planning, scoping, and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities
- Developing Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions
- Planning the refactoring and re-architecting of existing software
- Closing working with client as technical lead explaining and implementing new solution.
- Working with other architects/developers to identify and create common reusable components
- Applying test-driven development principles and architecting testable solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer science, electronics engineering, or other engineering or technical discipline is required
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong experience with SQL server in writing complex queries.
- Strong experience in database design and managing complex database logic
- Experience with MVC, .NET Core, Entity Framework.
- Experience with Angular/React
- Experience with AWS services such as S3, SQS, AWS Batch, RDS etc