Required Experience: 2-5 years
Job Title: Flutter Mobile App Developer ( iOS and Android)
The Job Overview
We are looking out for a Flutter Developer who will be running and designing product application features across various cross platform devices. Just like Lego boxes that fit on top of one another, we are looking out for someone who has experience using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customized and deployed anywhere. Someone who is passionate about code writing, solving technical errors and taking up full ownership of app development. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries, agile methodologies.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and iOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Consulting with our customer facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Write tests for the App.
- B.E./ B.Tech./ M.E./ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ Msc.IT with equivalent practical experience
- 2-5 years of professional experience as an app developer.
- Solid experience with commonly used 3rd party libraries and services
- Expert understanding of networking, local data caching and multitasking on Android and ios.
- Familiar with Material Design Guidelines
- Hungry for more responsibility and knowledge
- Passion for building robust systems that are engineered to handle failure scenarios, an undying love and attitude for maintaining coding standards
- Has a strong drive for producing quality software and makes sure issues are raised and resolved in a timely manner
- Has good communication and planning skills for preparing towards a release
Must Have Skills
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of
- Any Native Language knowledge to build custom Flutter Packages.