Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Number of Openings: 2
Office Location: Pune, MH-India
How to Apply: Click Apply Now or send your profile at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fusionstak is an emerging Information Technology company that offers many solutions to both the private and public sectors. We specialize in reaching out to our partners in across the spectrum and working with them to solve the daily problems they face with innovative technological solutions that are easy to use and cost effective. Our headquarters is located in the Baton Rouge, LA and our products are being used in many areas across the state. Our most powerful offering to date is the CloudGavel electronic warrant system that can generate savings for law enforcement on warrant production by up to 90%.
Fusionstak is hiring a talented Technical Project Manager to join our team to produce and deliver scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Fusionstak is a great place to grow your career.
- 8+ years of quality experience in providing Scalable and robust Solutions with latest technology Architecture principles in product industry
- Hands-on programming experience in Microsoft technologies (Angular/React/.Net Core/Redux)
- Experience in Microservices, Web Services, APIs based on ReST standards
- In depth experience in working with SQL Server databases with very high volume and velocity of data
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise level Highly Available solutions.
- Experience supporting mission-critical applications deployed in Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrated experience implementing software applications using Microsoft Technologies (.Net, C#, SQL)
Angular Latest versions, React JS, .Net Core, REST APIs, and backend asynchronous processes.
- Experience troubleshooting distributed event-driven applications.
- Azure NoSQL Database experience strongly desired
- Expert in issue tracking process and coordinates issue resolution process with required Provides support and follow-ups
- Expert level experience in handwriting SQL queries within relational databases.
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics.
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates and deployment automation.
- Strong knowledge of design principles OOD, Design Patterns, N-tier architecture, TDD
- Excellent understanding of Agile Scrum methodology including Scrum, Kanban SAFe
- Should have handled Agile based development in multi-shore model in the past
- Perform scrum ceremonies like Spring/Release planning, Daily Scrum, Retrospective etc
Responsibilities for Technical Project Manager
- Possess a combination of technical and managerial skills with solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Drives programs and projects to completion, result-oriented, excellent issue risk management skills, excellent problem-solving skills
- Manage customer expectations on deliverables by regularly communicating with Client / Analysts / Developers / Testers and all other project stake holders
- Analysing scope of work, project sequencing, resource planning, time estimation, scheduling, cost estimation, risk analysis is a set of responsibilities
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong service-oriented architecture and database concepts and designing techniques
- Experience in working with international customers and technical teams to define, analyse, and work through requirements definition, technical design, implementation, builds, and deployment
- Experience in client relationship management, project co-ordination and delivery management in an onsite-offshore model
- Ensures the quality and integrity of all designs, including the adherence to standards, project technical requirements and .NET best practices.
- Identifies technical risks related to the design and drives the mitigation of those risks.
- Drives code reviews and approves unit test plans and results. Drives detailed test planning for Integration and System testing.
- Assist in creating proposals, RFP, bidding, estimation etc.
- Research and evaluate new software related technologies and products, Development of prototypes for new technology initiatives
- Provides oversight and supervision of the development activities of the project development teams.
- Provides ongoing architectural support and troubleshooting over the course of the entire project.
- Evaluates reported defects and oversees the correction of prioritized defects.
- Provides sign-off on final System/Integration testing from a technical perspective.
- Drives the development of departmental technical standards, policies, and procedures.
- Drives continuous improvement of the architecture, design and testing practices of the Project Delivery division.
- Advocates the use of best practices on projects, and coaches developers in their use.
Qualifications for Technical Project Manager
- BE in Computer Science or related technology field
- Solid understanding and Experience in MVC.
- Solid Understanding and Experience in Azure Cloud Framework.
- Unit testing preferably using MS Test. NUnit, Jasmine/Karma
- Should have experience in technical architecture/solutions of the applications
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Strong business perspective and the ability to apply and convey technology concepts to satisfy business requirements.
- Strategic thinker with strong influencing skills and the ability to build consensus.
- Strong work ethic; high degree of integrity and professionalism.