Solutions that allow local governments to support the needs of their community
3 Key Modules
Online system for residents to submit and track work orders
Online portal for business owners to apply or renew their license.
Online portal for citizens to review and pay their bill with ease.
- Allows citizens in the community to report issues in real time.
- Safety issues can be prioritized through the application.
- Track true cost of inventory, man hours, equipment and materials per work order.
- Complete reporting of all charge for a work order.
- Track FEMA payment rates during a disaster.
- Submit reports to your district for review and full disclosure of actual cost to support the community.
- Continually keep citizens informed in the progress of their work order request.
- Allows businesses to process request for license online.
- Business can print their own license after submitting application online.
- Pay online to get your license immediately.
- Review tax history.
- Send out delinquent notices.
- Full reporting of all applications paid online.
- Communicate with business via text or email if customer agrees.
- Bill customers for all utilities or services used in the community.
- Separate customer base to allow meter readers time to gather data in shorter time.
- Allow customers to pay online, via credit or debit card to allow quick processing of payments.
- Allows meter readers to capture readings in the field and upload for billing.
- Internet is not required for meter readers.
- Meter readers can take notes and pictures of any issues while in the field.