Job Title: Xamarin Developer (Hybrid Mobile App)
Number of openings: 2
Office Location: Pune, India
Core Level Qualifications: B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
Experience: 2 – 5 years of hands on experience in Mobile Development.
We are looking for a highly skilled Xamarin/Hybrid mobile app Developers who is responsible for developing, designing and delivering, ensuring the quality of the applications.
- Design and develop applications for multiple platforms.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Design and developing APIs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services.
- Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of MVC Web API’s is an advantage.
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows and iOS.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem solving skills and capabilities.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and good knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- In depth understanding of design principles, interface guidelines and best practices for coding.
- Knowledge of accessing data as JSON/XML using REST APIs.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration and tools (GIT, JIRA etc.).
- Must be a team player and self-starter with ability to communicate clearly with clients and team-embers in English as Main Language.
- Knowledge on Agile and Scrum approach is must.